How to supercharge Siebel with Open UI
Oracle’s London City Office 1 South Pl, Greater London EC2M 2RB | 18/09/2014 | 08:30 - 18:00
Are you getting the most out of Siebel? At this event dedicated to Siebel Open UI, you’ll see experts from Oracle and Boxfusion demonstrating how you can take full advantage of Open UI and its latest features to enable multiple device support and promote increased usability and adoption throughout your organisation! No matter where you are on the Open UI pathway, from initial discovery through to designing modern, intuitive UI flows that accelerate your business processes, you will find experts who can answer your questions.
|Date:||Thursday 18th September|
|Time:||08:30 – 18:00|
|Location:||Oracle’s London City Office, 1 South Place, Greater London, EC2M 2RB|
5 key reasons why you should attend -
- Understand how Open UI can help you. Gain a clear understanding of what Open UI offers, and the benefits that can be achieved by fully leveraging the power of Open UI in your organisation.
- Access to leading expertise. Access to some of the world’s leading experts in the Open UI technology with the chance to ask questions and gain insights from their experience.
- Demonstrations. See Open UI functionality across internal-facing, external-facing and mobile Siebel applications.
- Validation of your approach and thinking. Thought-provoking discussions and demonstrations will give you the opportunity to confirm or adjust your thinking on how Open UI fits within your strategy.
- Network and make new connections. Meet people from across a range of industries, as well as the Open UI experts from Oracle and Boxfusion, and learn from their experiences with Open UI.
Who should attend -
This event will be particularly useful to CIOs/IT Directors, CRM Programme Managers, Solution Architects, Business representatives who use Siebel and generally anyone who is interested in the possibilities that Open UI provides for building on their Siebel investment.
|08.30 – 09.00||Pastries and coffee|
|09.00 – 09.15||Introduction|
|09.15 – 09.45||Usability: Engineering software that people want to use|
|09.45 – 10.30||Case Study: A look at one Organisation’s journey from user adoption issues to Open UI implementation.|
|10.30 – 10.50||Coffee Break|
|10.50 – 11.20||Siebel Open UI Roadmap presented by John Bedford, Senior Principal Product Manager, Product Management, Oracle|
|11.20 – 12.30||Innovation with Open UI: Siebel Mobility & Portals|
|12.30 – 13.30||Lunch|
|13.30 – 14.30||Innovation with Open UI: Process Innovation|
|14.30 – 14.45||Coffee Break|
|14.45 – 15.45||Experts Panel: Q&A with Open UI technical experts from Oracle and Boxfusion.|
|15.45 – 16.00||Close|
|16.00 – 18.00||Networking drinks and canapés|
To find out more about the expert speakers who will be attending the day, click here.
You can register your interest by filling out the registration form or by contacting us now on +44 203 283 4315 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.