Boxfusion Privacy Statement
Last updated: 24/05/18
Boxfusion Consulting Limited (Boxfusion) is based in the UK, at 3 More London Place, London SE1 2RE.
- As part of your use of our website
- Through contact we may have from you by email or by phone or face to face, and
- Through contracting with you for the performance of our services.
Information We Collect About You
We collect information from you when:
- you contact us via our lead capture forms (webforms), or via email addresses, mail or phone. This will typically include contact details such as name, address, email address and employer name
- you respond to surveys, post blog comments, or sign up to receive our newsletters or blog updates. This will typically include contact details such as name, address, email address and employer name, and may include comments you have made
- you submit employment application forms or send us your CV and other job application information. This will typically include contact details such as name, address, email address, as well as wider employment history (your CV)
- you contract with us for the performance of our services. This will typically include contact details such as name, address, email address, job title and name and details of your employer.
Data may also have been collected:
- indirectly from customers, when contracting for services (typically name, address, email address, job title and name and details of employer).
- from sources where the data has been manifestly made public by you e.g. websites and social platforms (this may include contact details as well as social data)
- via business partners (this is typically contact details)
- through browsing on our website (this may include IP address, cookies, and browser version)
- through you opening and clicking on our emails
Boxfusion may also hold information on historical communications made directly with you as well as information on purchase history.
Website Cookies and Similar Tracking
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en;
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences;
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/;
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies;
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411; and
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy.
How We Will Use The Information About You
We will use your data to:
- enable us to submit proposals or bids
- process your orders for our services and manage your account
- consider your application for employment, and communicate with you during the process
- consider and respond to enquiries you make
- provide updates that you have requested, for example emailed blogs
- email or phone you about other services from Boxfusion that we think may be of interest to you
The legal basis for processing this data is Legitimate Interest.
You have a right at any time to stop us contacting you for marketing purposes. To do so, please email: email@example.com
Access to Your Information and Correction
You have a right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate. You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
Who We Will Transfer Your Personal Data to
We do not share your personal details with other organisations, except where there is a need to do so in order to provide a proposal to you or to contract for, or deliver, services you have ordered from us. We will not:
- share your details with third party companies for the purposes of marketing.
- Sell or rent your data to third parties.
Where Your Data Is Stored
We run our systems to make sure that your data is as safe as possible.
We use Cloud-based applications to run our business, and these typically store data in data centres around the world. As a result, your personal data may, throughout the course of its processing at Boxfusion, be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). Where this is the case, all appropriate technical and legal safeguards will be put in place to ensure that you are afforded the same level of protection as within the EEA. Personal data we hold may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for one of our technology suppliers.
How We Protect Your Data and Keep It Secure
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data – access is controlled and our applications use encryption for storing and transmitting data.
How Long We Keep Your Data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- it is needed for the purposes set out in this document
- the law requires us to
If you apply for a job with us, we will hold your data for one year. Where you have ordered services from us, we will hold your contact details for the duration of those services and six years thereafter. Transactional information relating to VAT records will be held for eight years. This is a statutory obligation. For all other scenarios, in general we will only hold your personal data for a maximum of 3 years, where we have a legitimate interest in doing so.
Changes to This Policy
Data Protection Officer Contact Details
For any enquiries about this document, or to make a complaint, please contact email@example.com to get in touch with our Data Protection Officer. Alternatively, please call +44 (0)2032 834316.