OBIEE 11G Advanced Level Training
This one day course takes the more advanced features from our OBIEE 11g Training and builds upon the skills and knowledge gained in the OBIEE 11g Intermediate course. The agenda has been put together with a focus on those who already have very strong skills in OBIEE, teaching the new advanced features in OBIEE 11G. A number of practical exercises have been built into the training, providing the opportunity for attendees to reinforce the concepts learnt with hands-on examples. The day is designed to be deliberately fluid in nature to enable the attendees to get the most from it.
Below is the high-level agenda for this one day course
- Hierarchical Features in 11g
- Selection Steps
- New 11g Graphs and Features (including Sliders, Trellis Charts, Performance Tiles)
- Master-detail Linking
- Actionable Intelligence (Action Links)
- Combining data from Multiple Subject Areas
- Session, Repository & Presentation Variables
- Introduction to Security, Roles & Privileges
Target Audience: Analysts, Report Developers.
Course Duration: 1 day.
Prerequisites: Understanding of, and experience using OBIEE 10g and basic understanding of OBIEE 11G are the pre-requisites for attending the training.
Contact us on +44 203 283 4315 or email email@example.com to enquire about availability of this course.